[G4] G4 fan noise cure

Crazy Miz B of the Crazed Cowboys paula at crazedcowboys.com
Fri Dec 20 13:13:08 PST 2002

on 12/20/02 2:54 PM, Joe Ellis at jellis at gdeb.com wrote:

>> This is a garage accessory  that lets you see just how good you look
>> when you are parking.
>> Jim
> ROFLMAO!
>
> In case she is really serious, its one of the newer Dual Processor G4 Desk
> top Machines, came out this last summer.
>
> Joe Ellis

Yep! I really am! I bought my G4 this summer, and have read all I've found
on it to play catchup and figure out X---but I ain't heard nuthin 'bout no
MIRRORED DOOR DRIVE!!!

Paula

George Lee, Jr. and the Crazed Cowboys
A wild, zany, crazed group of people known as the Crazed Cowboys offer up
their rock/pop/country music, their wit, their dignity and their hearts to
you--the beloved visitor. Drop in and meet them! Great music and loads of
hilarious fun!!       http://www.crazedcowboys.com