RealAudio capture

ricktig ricktig at mac.com
Sun Dec 22 00:51:25 PST 2002

I don't think your question was answered before this thread unravelled.
Check out Audio Hijack <http://www.rogueamoeba.com/audiohijack/>. It
allows you to record the audio output from any application (as well as
process, equalize, or enhance the signal, if you choose). Sounds like
it should cover your needs. They offer a free evaluation for 15 days,
so go download and try it out for yourself. Hope it works for you.

Rick