Audio Hijack - was RealAudio capture

db deebee at aon.at
Sun Dec 22 09:14:29 PST 2002

update: well, I was successful (finally) in getting through to the Audio
Hijack website of Rogue Amoeba and found this posting on their support page:

> 12/19/02 - Fear not 10.2.3 users, we are testing a fix for
> Audio Hijack and OS X 10.2.3, and expect to have it
> avaliable shortly.

so, all is not lost. I am considering re-installing 10.2.2 for the time
being as I also seem to have lost the audio portion of Windows Media
Player... (I use WMP the same way I use MSOffice, ie: I only use any
Microsoft product when there just ain't no other way baby, and even then
it hurts me, I admit ;) ). If I go this route I will try to post my
success or failure but I'm not really sure if the new CoreAudio
component (0x2008000) is responsible for the WMP dropout.

if anyone else is more up to date on all of this than me please email me
offlist if you get a sec. thanks

db
yodeling at the moon in Austria