[G4] RealAudio capture

Crazy Miz B of the Crazed Cowboys paula at crazedcowboys.com
Sun Dec 22 10:59:51 PST 2002

on 12/20/02 4:37 PM, Mark E Hood at mehood at mac.com wrote:

> fight with all your might, but you (and RIAA) are losing this one. If
> they haven't already lost. I haven't bought a CD in three years. and my
> iPod is chock full. At $20 a pop, hopes are not high that i will change
> that any time soon.
>

> mark

Yeah, I know...I think the best bet will end up being online downloads with
voluntary "shareware" type $ from the sincere. (heh, uh, yeah..)...there has
been some movement along those lines. I just don't know...ah well. And for a
while at least, there will be those who don't wanna mess with burning,
etc...some who don't yet have the right equipment.

Our CDs are $12 (and/or $10)---and we sell a decent amount...But it'll never
be enough to pay for the work.

And by the way---DON'T confuse independent musicians with the RIAA-----most
of us HATE THEIR GUTS WORSE THAN FISH INNARDS THAT HAVE SOAKED IN THE SUN IN
A HOT BUCKET OF DIRTY WATER FOR A WEEK!!! They're trying to screw the indies
far worse than anyone else is...they represent the major labels----which are
in actuality one big megaconglomerate pile of garbajola...They can't stand
it that indie musicians are actually getting heard at all--thanks to the
Net.

Sooooo....the good comes with the bad. Life, as per usual!

But wait---I forgot...what was this list about again??? Oh, yeah---G4s!
!

Sorrry for the rrrrrrantttt!

Paula

George Lee, Jr. and the Crazed Cowboys
A wild, zany, crazed group of people known as the Crazed Cowboys offer up
their rock/pop/country music, their wit, their dignity and their hearts to
you--the beloved visitor. Drop in and meet them! Great music and loads of
hilarious fun!!       http://www.crazedcowboys.com