[G4] Mac OS 10.2.2

Peter Payne peter2 at jlist.com
Mon Nov 25 03:02:22 PST 2002

>My only other suggestion right now is to get a copy of Drive 10 from
>MicroMat. It is supposed to be able to fix drive problems under OS-X.

They really turned me off by selling me a copy of their Drive 10,
which I bought happily to support them and Apple, but bam, 6 months
later or something the next version is a $$$ upgrade. I've stopped
using their software and won't support them in the future. Also, I've
found that Disk First Aid on OS X is a great program, it can fix just
about anything, even a totally crashed hard drive I had (I copied my
files off and then ditched it).
--
J-LIST http://www.jlist.com

Interested in my life in Japan? See the Peter Payne homepage at
http://www.peterpayne.net/