[G4] Old monitor, new Mac

Gregory Cortelyou chefgreg at mac.com
Thu Nov 28 05:44:40 PST 2002

On 11/28/02 1:35 AM, "Mark Hood" <mehood at mac.com> wrote:

> vSync Adapter
> The vSync Adapter is the only way to connect legacy Macintosh Monitors
> to the newest PowerMac G4's nVidia video card. This adaptor connects to
> the card's VGA port.
>
> $49>>
>>
>> Could you be more specific and give me some details on which adapter
>> and where I might get one? I am on the verge of ordering the new G4
>> Dual 1.0G.
>>
>> Alan.
To the original poster, I happen to have an adapter for the apple monitor
that came with my new ATI video card and I will never use it. It does not
have the switches on it though. I will be happy to send it to you right away
(not today) for postage. If you need the one with the little switches on it
I can hook you up with one of those too if you email me off list.
Greg