[G4] 2002 Quicksilver - adding second hard drive

Michael Oldfield amobel at reach.net
Tue Apr 1 12:30:08 PST 2003

New Drive as the primary:  I was certainly in "panic mode" and Mel's
info helped. However, and it's a BIG however, I can't seem to be able
to copy over my OSX folder to the new drive. My goal is to have the
new 7200 maxtor 40GB as my main drive. I've split it into 3
partitions. I would then like to use the original 5400 20GB (2
partitions currently with 10.2.4 on one and 9.2.2 on the other) as my
back-up.
So far every time I try to copy the original OSX partition something
goes amiss. Even used that great little app Carbon Copy Cloner but
ran into problems with the Library folder. I must be doing something
dumb! Never had this problem with OS9! Any suggestions?
Mike