[G4] Backup Strategies -- CCC

David Crandon tdc at attbi.com
Wed Apr 2 18:35:47 PST 2003

I don't think that will work either...

Let me restate my problem. Every month, I want to make a complete
bootable backup of my main hard drive to the backup drive. I don't want
an incremental backup, but a complete backup, or copy, of my main drive.

In addition, I have a folder on the backup drive that I have put there
separately. It's not on my main drive and I don't want it erased from
the backup.

Again, unless I'm mistaken, the easy way to do this with CCC is to
discard everything on the backup drive each month except that one folder
I want to keep, and then use CCC to make a copy of my main drive onto
the backup drive.

Any other ideas?

David Crandon