[G4] Safari Update (1.0 Beta 2 (v73) Auto Fill

Ramsey French rammjet at bisnaga.com
Mon Apr 14 10:28:25 PDT 2003

On 4/14/03 1:11 PM, "Jerry Bunn" <jbunn at woh.rr.com> wrote:

> I tried AutoFill and it said, "Safari uses Address Book or web pages to
> fill in these forms and they do Not match information available to
> Safari."  So I get nowhere.
> :(

As it said: "Safari uses Address Book or web pages to fill in these forms"

First, go play around with the Autofill preferences in Safari.  Don't forget
the little "Edit" buttons.
Second, go add an address book entry for yourself.
Third, go find a web form on the web and fill it out.

Safari will use this information for future reference.