[G4] Upgrading a Sawtooth

Miller, Rich RMiller at hbi.com
Mon Apr 14 14:19:24 PDT 2003

ok, i wasn't pushing for a flame war. i was just moved to present a
dissenting viewpoint.
here are the answers i have direct experience with:
1. the sawtooth here at the office took a radeon 7k pci upgrade without an
issue.
2. the cdrom needs to be supported. (i suggest checking www.lowendmac.com
for a list of supported upgrades.
3. not sure haven't gotten that far yet.

as i said, didn't mean to forment a virtual riot.

cheers

-rich