Can't get G4 to connect to the Internet

Richard M. Kriss kriss at qsl.net
Tue Apr 15 07:13:03 PDT 2003

Douglas,

Good luck with the settings and I need to apologize to the list for quoting
the the footers in my 13-Apr-03 message.  I use Entourage and it may have
picked up the footer as well as the quoted text.

The following is a test to be sure I am NOT quoting the commercials. I find
the quoting and re-quoting of the header and footers very annoying and was
red-faced to see that I did what I hate to see.

Dick

> From: "Douglas McCabe" <douglasmccabe at hotmail.com>
> Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 11:59:31 +0000
>
> Hello Richard,
>
> I really appreciate you taking the time to respond to my problem, and I'll
> let you know what progress I make.
>
> Best regards.
>
> Douglas McCabe
>
>> From: Richard Kriss <kriss at qsl.net>
>> Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 08:05:45 -0500
>>
>>> Should the modem configuration be for an Apple Internal Modem v30 or
>>> v94, or for some other model?
>>
>> I have a G4-450 (same machine) and have no problems at all with the modem.
>> option.

end (no commercials quoted)