[G4] Upgrading a Sawtooth

Ruby Appling wappling at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Apr 15 22:51:14 PDT 2003

RE; wow, major opinion question here. well if you consider upgrades
overall, just very few are realy money saveing, after that the same
money put into in newer machine with warranty is better.in other words
add-up the cost of the upgrade parts you want, then check small dog as
example for equivelant machine.then decide bang for buck. hope this
helps
in my own case I replaced machine with a new closeout, and then sold
old system