[G4] Upgrading a Sawtooth

Ruby Appling wappling at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Apr 15 23:18:46 PDT 2003

RE; same here, since replaceing my sawtooth with a newer machine,I have
not noticed so much a blazeing change in speed, however I cannot help
but notice the increase in stability,
Its just my opinion that this machine is better perfected than all that
much faster,but then haveing it always work right is a lot faster than
haveing to fool with it to try to get it to work.
For me rather than useing it for just one thing like in a buissness, I
use mine for many different functions that are far more likely to cause
problems, which this new machine does not. again just my opinion  best
wishes