12" PowerBook G4 Users?

Joe Sporleder joe at beloit-kansas.com
Thu Apr 17 10:50:46 PDT 2003

Any one on this list using one of the new 12" PowerBooks? I need to
replace my PowerMac G4/400 at work, and a CRT iMac at home, and am
considering using a 12" PowerBook to replace both (as I have spare CRT
monitors and keyboards and mice for a more desktop like experience when
I'm at my main office). I work for a small publisher, so until now, the
cost of the PowerBooks have been out of our budget range, so our
portable world has been limited to the iBook for sales staff, etc. I do
some ad design, using primarily Creator, along with Photoshop and a
little bit of Illustrator. But I also am the technology officer for our
company too, so a portable would have some advantages when I visit our
remote offices.

So, if anyone on this list is using the 12" PowerBook, I would love to
hear about the things you like and do not like about it.

Joe