Safari

Todd Flashner tflash at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 20 09:49:35 PDT 2003

I just downloaded the Safari beta. So far I'm very impressed. Really fast!

Has anyone found any downsides yet?

The only thing that bugs me, which is similar to what bugs me about Mail, is
that you can't adjust how visited links look (in mail you can't adjust the
typeface between read and unread messages). These are simple user interface
issues which a strong program should allow some degree of control over
(certainly on a Mac they should), and while small details, they make a big
impact on readability and comfort to me.

But other than than major/minor nag, Safari seems awesome (did I say fast?).

Todd