[G4] Jaguar questions

Todd Flashner tflash at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 20 09:29:29 PDT 2003

Thanks for the help Steve and Jim.

>> Is there anyway to have Mail show read messages in a different font or color
>> etc from unread messages? That little dot to the left isn't a bold enough
>> indicator for my taste.

> I use Netscape 7.02, has all these features and more.

Hmm, I've been messing with NS7 and mostly liking it but I have one problem
with it too. I subscribe to too many lists, each of which gets filtered into
it's own folder. In OE I'm used to having a "progress" window that allows me
to see subject titles as they come in, thus I'm aware if there are topics
worth reading at that moment. I haven't been able to find a similar thing in
NS. It feels like I'm working blind. Is there such a thing?

Todd