[G4] OT-desperately need Peter Cottontail song!

Jim Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Sun Apr 20 11:02:10 PDT 2003

check your email in about 3 minutes
On Sunday, April 20, 2003, at 01:57  PM, David Crandon wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I apologize for this completely off topic request.
>
> I desperately need a copy of the Easter song Peter Cottontail. I thought
> I had a copy for today, but I can't find it.
>
> I've done a Google search for it but all I could find were midi's
> without words.
>
> I need the normal classic tune with the words to play today.
>
> Can anyone send me a copy or point me to a URL? I've got a broadband
> connection so go ahead and send me a copy if you have it.
>
> I appreciate everyone's help in advance.
>
> David Crandon
>
> ----------
> digest.

> Cameras |
> --Quicksilver & refurbished G4's arriving daily! |   and
> Camcorders!!    |

> http://www.osxfaq.com

"Lots of people claimed that the war in Iraq would take away from the
war on terrorism, but it is exactly the war on terrorism.
A country held in sway by an army of terorrists in masks. Many of them
from other countries. A country actively supporting and paying for
terror in their region and looking for 'Reach".
A country with more arms than people. And speaking of that, in Palestine
they claim that they use bombvests, because they have  no jets or
artillery.
In Iraq they had machineguns, grenade launchers and artillery as well as
mig Jets, mortars, missiles and high explosives, available in every
locale.
But they also seem to have had a lively and well organized bombvest
industry. What is THEIR excuse?