James-desperately need Peter Cottontail song!

David Crandon tdc at attbi.com
Sun Apr 20 11:33:10 PDT 2003

Hi James,

Thanks for the file. Perhaps you can help me play it!

It comes thru labeled as a RealOne file, but when trying to have the OSX
version of Realone play it, it says I need a different version and then
says the version is not available from RealOne's site.

Tried to convert it to something iTunes would play, but it's grayed out
in iTunes import list.

Any other ideas? Could you convert it to something iTunes would play
before sending it to me?

Thanks again.

Dave