Safari

jgvp jgvp at cogeco.ca
Mon Apr 21 06:32:24 PDT 2003

I have found that on a certain web site that I visit with IE I can pull
down a menu and choose "view latest posts". When I use Safari, and go
that same route I haven't ended up with the "latest posts" but have
received a message to the effect that the feature was disabled.
Recently it has been rectified, but........now only shows one single
posting. Apart from that, I'm looking forward to adopting it as my
default browser since Internet Explorer v5.2 has this annoying tendency
to quickly show the contents of a selected web page, which then
suddenly disappears, and then gradually reappears. I happened to
mention this flaw to the AppleCare tech, who just remarked "yes, it
does the same to me too."