[G4] Jaguar - many apps fail to start - unexpected quit

Steve O'Neill steveo at omsoft.com
Mon Apr 21 10:50:34 PDT 2003

Interesting.  "Troubleshooter" (admin) seems to work fine; iTunes can
start.  I even was able to start the print spooler which had refused to
run under my login, and it stayed running when I logged out then back in
as me (even printed a page under my login), although iTunes (a good
quick test) still failed to start.