[G4] Jaguar - many apps fail to start - unexpected quit

Steve O'Neill steveo at omsoft.com
Mon Apr 21 13:35:51 PDT 2003

I tried this; great little applescript.  It didn't fix it, although I have some
desktop work to do (:-).

I'm ordering the 10.2.5 CD, sounds like something really useful.

The iTunes test is just a quick go/no-go test - it has the same symptom as
everything else.  If it starts working, I figure the slower ones also might.