[G4] Jaguar - many apps fail to start - unexpected quit

Brian Conner brianconner at vision-video.com
Mon Apr 21 13:31:38 PDT 2003

5 hours for 85MB? That's not DSL speed. If my calculations are correct,
that's closer to 56k speed, a bit less than 40kbps.

http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/apple/macosxcomboupdate_10_2_5.html is
what you want. AFAIK, the download isn't saved to disk after you use
Software Update.

When you say, "The problem persists," which problem persists? I thought the
only thing that didn't get fixed by the new user was iTunes. If it's only
iTunes, did you delete iTunes' .plist file?

Brian