[G4] Jaguar - many apps fail to start - unexpected quit

Todd Flashner tflash at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 21 19:40:19 PDT 2003

on 4/21/03 11:32 AM, Brian Conner wrote:

> First thing to try when things like this start happening is to create a new
> user with administrative privileges (System Preferences > Accounts), log out
> of your original user, and log in as the new user.

Sorry, I'm trying to folow along here as my system is buggy too. In fact, my
preferences are buggy. I've lost acess to Classic and I've got 6 icons for
Keyboard.

Anyway, perhaps that is where my problems lay. When I go preferences> I
don't have an option for accounts, just My Account. Clicking My Acoount
doesn't give me the option to creat new users. Am I missing an Accounts
icon? Should I just proceed to stage 2: drag thing? Clean install?

Thanks,
Todd