[G4] Jaguar - many apps fail to start - unexpected quit

Brian Conner brianconner at vision-video.com
Mon Apr 21 20:37:19 PDT 2003

In System Preferences, it should be in the System row of Prefs. In my setup,
it's the first icon in the row, next to Classic. But if you've got 6 icons
for keyboard, maybe you right about the Clean Install idea. Sounds like your
system has problems.

You might want to backup all your data files and other needful things, and
start from scratch with a new install. Maybe start with a fresh
initialization of your boot drive.

It's good to do that from time to time anyway.

Brian Conner