[G4] GF3

RedEclipseTurbo GeForce3 at rochester.rr.com
Mon Apr 21 20:51:36 PDT 2003

I would verify that the card is short enough to fit as they need to be
180mm or shorter as measured from the end of the VGA port to the end of
the card. Around 30% of PNY's GF3 video cards are the shorter black PCB
board that is only 180mm long and has lower profile heat sinks that
don't interfere with the Cube's case. The other 70% or so have issues
with fitting in the Cube so I wouldn't assume it would work unless they
can assure you it's been fully tested. If you have a picture I could
probably tell you if it will fit or not based on the design and
distance after the PCI card edge to the end of the board.

BTW: $80 is a deal and a half since most new GF3 cards are selling
between $80-$100 online so if he can sell them flashed and tested good
on a mac that's bargain basement pricing for some 8500 beating
performance.

Chris
RedEclipseTurbo