[G4] Jaguar - many apps fail to start - unexpected quit - resolution?

Steve O'Neill steveo at omsoft.com
Tue Apr 22 08:16:30 PDT 2003

All I can say is =whew=!  I've faced this sort of thing on windoze and DOS
machines, but they were generally recoverable only from backup, after reformatting.

On other thing that may have happened: Disk Warrior showed the three iCal files
I had recently created were cross-linked.  All three.  So iCal still doesn't
run, but I can deal with that.  I'm just wondering why those three in particular.