[G4] Yikes! boot problem

diane diane at mathermotorsports.com
Tue Aug 5 14:53:47 PDT 2003

I forgot the "push the little button" dance.  <blushing>

Then once that worked I had no drives. Seems I managed to grab a
cable that actually cared which end was which and I plugged it in
backwards.

All is well now, Yikes! and Windtunnel are happily sitting side by side.

Thanks for asking!  :_

Diane