[G4] Sawtooth 350mhz Video upgrade: GeForce 4mx, or GeForce3 ?

sr ferenczy srf7425 at rit.edu
Wed Aug 6 04:14:55 PDT 2003

it all depends what you are going to use the second monitor for. i use
dual monitors, one on a GeForce3, one on a voodoo3 every day in jaguar,
and have absolutely no problems with it.  a cheap pci card (like the
voodoo) is perfect if you dont need 3D acceleration. now if you were
going to go out and get a mac edition radeon for $120, then i would
recommend the 8500 dual head or something along those lines because
price for performance, the mac edition is the worst card out there.

sandor