[G4] External Firewire Hard Disk Case for IDE Drive

Vard Nelson vardster at wt.net
Wed Aug 6 07:42:12 PDT 2003

Any recommendations on cases and drives with the idea of minimizing stress
I ordered a Macally (sp ??) case from CompUSA (not my favorite vendor!) for
$59, I think.  Works like a charm.  Instructions -- Lots of pictures,
precious little need for tools.  By the way, they don't carry this case in
the store!

I am sure there are other good ones also.

My $.02.

- Vard

for those who fear screwdrivers and anything not in pretty packages with
simple instructions.

I'm trying to convince my roomie to build her own as it might be cheaper and

she can swap out hard drives when it is full.