[G4] Memory dealer recommendations.

Tracker at aol.com Tracker at aol.com
Wed Aug 6 11:41:27 PDT 2003

I have dealt with Data Memory, Inc. for years and have always been completely
satisfied. DataMem has gone more than the extra mile to make my purchases
work for me.

On one purchase, DataMem sent me three sets of RAM chips because the first
two sets were too tall to fit in the Dell laptop that I was working on. It seems
that Dell used different height chips in the same model laptop according to
the year of manufacture. I was only charged the shipping fee for the first set
of chips.

Contact them online at http://www.datamem.com
or phone 1-800-662-7466.

Their web site shows free shipping if the order is placed online. Otherwise,
it is US $9.00 for second day delivery. Also, all their chips are guaranteed.