[G4] External Firewire Hard Disk Case for IDE Drive

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Wed Aug 6 21:09:20 PDT 2003

Seagate Barracuda's. I recently bought a 120 GB Barracuda from them
for my Quicksilver, and it has been fine.

I get mine from NewEgg.com.  They may be a few $$ more or less than
the others, but I have found them to be very reliable, and they have
taken back three Maxtors in a row that burned up in my Cube before
discontinuing stocking the model and refunding my money, no questions
asked.

--Steve