[G4] AGP Video Cards / Radeon 8500 vs 9000

Richard Smykla rsmykla at verizon.net
Thu Aug 7 06:26:12 PDT 2003

deepthought,

The benchmarks I've seen show the 8500 actually outperforms the 9000
by a small margin in most tests. I believe the main difference is
that the 9000 sports an ADC connector. See here for a good comparison
of these two cards, alongside the high-end 9700 card:

http://www.xlr8yourmac.com/Graphics/Radeon_9700PRO_OEM/index.html

Rick