[G4] external Firewire HD

Kurt Appling wappling at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Aug 7 14:49:18 PDT 2003

RE; I agree,I have maxtor 60gig,mechanicaly it works fine,but I had to
remove it and put it in a seperate external case(as far as the cable
will allow),from day one the thing has sounded like a dentist drill
even across the room,I have found it much easier to live with tucked
away inside the closet'