[G4] G5 and photoshop

sr ferenczy srf7425 at rit.edu
Fri Aug 8 13:51:27 PDT 2003

1st generation of anything will have bugs, granted. but the initial
arguments regarding speed and "64-bit-ness" do not hold any water. from
reading the white papers, and  reading about panther, the old G4
machines will not even be comparable to the G5.

oh, and 1st gen bugs are NOT the same thing as shipping beta machines.

sandor