[G4] New Internal Hardrive for G4 350mghz Sawtooth?

fdutra1 at attbi.com fdutra1 at attbi.com
Wed Aug 13 06:01:54 PDT 2003

For backup with OS 9.2.2, I routinely drag the HD icon of the slave
(which is my startup disk) onto the master icon. The only problem I
have ever had is an HP desktop printer file which gets trashed
because I'm copying onto a disk that already has that file on it. I
don't like to erase the previous week's backup on my backup disk
until I know all is well. Now let me backup a bit here...

Frank