OT: Apple's New G5 Marketing Approach

John Wilson wilsonjohn at mac.com
Fri Aug 15 17:15:14 PDT 2003

Off topic but somewhat related. I recently got a call from someone
wanting me to verify my bank's routing number. When I told her I
wouldn't give out that info, she became very huffy, stating, "Sir! I
have it on the screen right in front of me!" I responded, "Then you
read it off to me," to which she said, "We're not allowed to give out
that information on the phone." I hung up. John