Apple's New G5 Marketing Approach

jgvp jgvp at cogeco.ca
Sat Aug 16 07:09:07 PDT 2003

Snow White: you're preaching to the choir. The best  education on
handling phone calls I learned from watching the modus operandi used on
unsuspecting people by Jim Garner acting as a private detective in the
Rockford Files back in the 70s. I have rarely if ever since answered
questions posed over the phone,  especially since I can't verify for
certain who it is I am talking to. Some use the "we're conducting a
poll" approach, which to me translates into "I'm a nosey neighbor down
the road who would just love to know your private details, likes and
dislikes, and salary range." You have been warned !