organizing job contacts.

Shannon Nugent shannon at nuge.com
Wed Aug 20 17:51:40 PDT 2003

Is there a way I can organize the names and phone numbers of businesses
that I have sent my resumes to?  I need a way to keep a list of the
people who I have sent resumes to for job openings.  I'm not keeping a
list of that stuff.  Just throwing the classified ads I cut out into a
folder in my filing cabinet.  I would like a way to digitally organize
that kind of stuff (name,  location,  job specifics and requirements
etc).  Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can do to help myself
organize better?  Something like a Database?  Little newspaper cut outs
get easily lost.  Thanks for your help.