How to edit PDFs

db deebee at aon.at
Sat Aug 30 07:14:17 PDT 2003

> It's true: Acrobat Reader does not allow you to Save As PDF from the
> print dialog.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this and didn't chime in because I
thought for sure someone would: wanna fill out the info fields of a
PDF?... ok...

1. open PDF in Graphic Converter
2. fill in said fields with the text tool (choose your own font, size,
style from the available dialogue).
3. save

piece of cake.
small caveat: I've done this a couple of times and always found the
size of the PDF to be unacceptable (for me) and so saved as jpg and
sent it back as such. No complaints from my recipients but that might
not always be the case of course.

db
Herzogenburg, Austria

ps. what, you don't have a fairly recent iteration of Graphic
Converter? ...shame on you.
Double that if you're still in OS 9.