[G4] Epson Scanners

Snoke Jay S NPRI SnokeJS at Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil
Tue Dec 2 08:05:47 PST 2003

Anne-
I have an Epson Perfection 1200 - pretty much the same scanner.  I tried everything before I broke down and used the Scan to File Utility.  I do not use Photoimpressions.  You can control the scan just as you could with the previous OS 9 version if you fiddle around with it - meaning you can change the resolution, target file size, etc...
Re: your HP scanner - I suppose if you go to HP's website, you can find the OS X version of your driver...???
Jay Snoke