[G4] Dantz Retrospect

sr ferenczy srf7425 at rit.edu
Sat Dec 6 08:01:09 PST 2003

yes, CCC can do incremental backups quite easily, but not so robustly
(yet). by simply setting the Preference to "synchronize source to
target" you have an incremental backup-but there is no going back to
previous versions of documents/files.

that being said, i have a CCC schedule set to backup/sync my boot drive
to two separate firewire drives, they alternate every other day-so that
gives me 2 previous days of file changes, but takes up 2x the size of
my source drive.

i believe mike bombich is also working to make the incremental backups
more robust, but give that it is donation-ware, im not expecting too
much out of him.

sandor