[G4] Analog to Digital Video Help

Zoki zoki.news at linuxix.net
Mon Dec 8 04:47:06 PST 2003

Le 01/12/2003 07:35, « Wade Perry » <wadeperry at sbcglobal.net> a écrit :

> Hello All,
>
> Somewhat off topic. When in need of real advice, I always turn here.
> My daughter is a Film development class and I am looking for solutions or
> suggestions for  analog video input into my DA 533 for use in iMovie.

*** I don't know what a DA533 is but if I understood the question right you
need to edit analog movies in iMovie?

In that case you might want to have a look at Miglia Alchemy TV card which
allows to watch TV and register films on your PM but also connect a VHS
video recorder or any other analog device.

Goes for approx $99.

--
Cheers,
Zoran.

If C lets you shoot yourself in the foot, C++ lets you blow your whole leg
off.
  -- Bjarne Stroustrup