[G4] Drive Partition Disappeared

Brian Conner brianconner at vision-video.com
Tue Dec 9 11:25:56 PST 2003

Wow, that's a pretty hefty temperature. I've rerouted cables specifically to
improve airflow, and the old ATA cables are no longer in the case.

However, you point is well taken. I have an indication from this client that
the system was left on all night last night.

Hmmmm.

If Apple System Profiler can't see them, how can I get DiskWarrior to see
them? I'm having a brain freeze here.

Thanks.

Brian