[G4] Drive Partition Disappeared

Roger Harris roger at rogerdharris.com
Tue Dec 9 11:15:49 PST 2003

If they disconnect the SIIG they may get a boot. Disk Warrior will
probably find a bad volume wrapper.

Have they checked the heat in the case with those drives running? My MDD
867 would never handle more than two drives without a meltdown. I have
two drives in the stock ATA 100 and emptied cages and ribbons from ata
66 location to reduce heat. With two optical dives I get up to 144 deg F
just using a web browser.

Roger