Font managers and OS choices?

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 9 19:26:39 PST 2003

Have to agree - once in OSX you will not want OS9 ever again, unless
you absolutely need it.  I have not seen a frozen system since leaving
9 for 10.2.  10.3 has font management built in but I have not tried it
yet - heard it was adaquate.  I suggest you add a new drive to your
computer with OSX on it or partition your current drive and install OS9
on one and OSX on the other and begin using X and Classic.  You can
boot into 9 if you need to.  Sort of the best of both worlds.  Check
ebay for your program updates - I saved goobs of dough by purchasing
upgrade versions and/or full versions of nearly every Adobe program I
need via ebay.  M$ Office is expensive, even on ebay, but at least a
bit more palatable.

jj