[G4] Entourage to Mail

Zoki zoki.news at linuxix.net
Tue Dec 9 16:37:25 PST 2003

Le 09/12/2003 12:16, « Alain » <alain at sartoretti.org> a écrit :

> le 8.12.2003 13:48, Zoki à zoki.news at linuxix.net a écrit :
>
>>> I don't want to spend time and energy.
>>

>> *** Hire a consultant... :-\
>
> Good answer !
>
> My mail was a "little to much" energetic .... Sorry if I hurted someone.
>
> But, I 'm unable to transfert accounts from Entourage to Mail. If someone
> can help. Thanx

*** At least my answer had a positive effect. :-)

Mail will import your mail without problems - look in the menu for the word
"Import" - but you will have to manually recreate your mail account in Mail.

Sometimes Mail will choke on a mailbox. In that case you drag/drop the mail
box from Entourage (just the mailbox without the sub-directories!) to the
desktop and you either import them or you drop them on Mail and it will
import it automagically. I've done this a several times and Mail barked on
me only once. Didn't want to import a mailbox with approx. 6500 messages. I
think you shouldn't have any probleems.

--
Cheers,
Zoran.

If C lets you shoot yourself in the foot, C++ lets you blow your whole leg
off.
  -- Bjarne Stroustrup