[G4] new guy

Timothy Pitts tpitts at mac.com
Fri Dec 12 12:10:28 PST 2003

I would suggest checking the web. Search for "G4 Quicksilver noise" or put
"fan" in there. There used to be a website devoted to the Quicksilver noise
problem.

Apple released some firmware trying to improve the issue so you could check
their website as well http://www.apple.com/support

There are many how-to's on various web sites that detail how people reduced
the noise. These how-to's will show up doing the search above.
xlr8yourmac.com is one that will show up.

--
Timothy Pitts
tpitts at mac.com