[G4] OS X Color (blue) not displaying correctly

Tracker at aol.com Tracker at aol.com
Fri Dec 12 13:27:23 PST 2003

Since you say that only NEW photos are showing the color shift, it sounds to
me that you, somehow, have activated the "Labels" feature for those items
which are appearing off-colored. OS-X v10.3 brought back the "Labels" feature from
the older OSes.

I know that if it were a monitor problem, the color shift would be appearing
ALL OVER and not just on certain items. Your menu bar, desktop icons,
everything, would be color shifted.

That said, I suggest doing a "Get Info" on the items that show the color
shift and check their label status.