Entourage to Mail

Erik Justus Paiewonsky erikpaie at online.no
Fri Dec 12 15:40:11 PST 2003

As a subscriber to the Entourage mailing list, I have come upon this
source of Applescripts for doing the job:  Paul Berkowitz's shareware
scripts "Export-Import Entourage X" from MacScripter.net at:
<http://macscripter.net/scriptbuilders/>  That should make the job
easier. Personally I use Apple's Mail as my main email app and MS
Entourage as a back-up. If you are not in X, (still using an older
version, say MS Office 2001 in System 9.x), then search the same site
for another solution.

Another way is to use a Palm handheld device and sync to Entourage and
then sync (with Apple's iSync) to Mail.

On Tuesday, Dec 9, 2003, at 13:24 Europe/Oslo, Alain
<alain at sartoretti.org> wrote:

> Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 12:16:10 +0100
> Subject: Re: [G4] Entourage to Mail
> From: Alain <alain at sartoretti.org>
>
> le 8.12.2003 13:48, Zoki =E0 zoki.news at linuxix.net a =E9crit=A0:
>
>>> I don't want to spend time and energy.
>> =20
>> =20
>> *** Hire a consultant... :-\
>
> Good answer !
>
> My mail was a "little to much" energetic .... Sorry if I hurted
> someone.
>
> But, I 'm unable to transfert accounts from Entourage to Mail. If
> someone
> can help. Thanx

Nosce te ipsum: "Know Thyself"
Inscribed at the temple of Apollo at Delphi

Erik Justus Paiewonsky
Oslo, NORWAY