[G4] Broadband Speed Liar's Poker

sr ferenczy srf7425 at rit.edu
Sun Dec 14 13:31:47 PST 2003

its just like speed limits. sometimes the policing is heavier, so speed
limits cannot be exceeded, but traffic is fairly light-so you move.
sometimes there is a bit of leniency-so excess speed is possible. other
times there is so much damn traffic that you cannot even go half the
speed limit.

same applies with internet "speed limits".

sandor